Date: 10 February 2012
This website is provided by AQSACOM subject to the following Terms of Service, which may be updated at the company's solo discretion. AQSACOM reserves the right to alter this Agreement without advance notice by posting a revised Agreement.
1. Use of AQSACOM's website constitutes your agreement to abide by the Terms of Service in effect at the time of use.
2. This site may not be available at all times or in all areas. There is no guarantee that the Site will be or remain secure, complete, or correct, or that access to the Site will be uninterrupted. The Site may include inaccuracies or errors, or materials that violate or conflict with this Agreement.
3. AQSACOM mary permit registration of services, and/or deny service at any time at ist sole descretion. AQSACOM reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Site (or any part thereof) without notice. AQSACOM shall not be liable for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site, or of any Content or Service. Use of the Site after any changes willl indicate acceptance of any changes.
5. AQSACOM may refuse registration to anyone, and/or require additional information prior to accepting any registration, in our sole discretion. Anyone using the AQSACOM website agrees not to transfer or resell use ot or access to the content ot the website to any third party.
6. All website users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any username and/or password accounts for any and activities conducted through the account.
7. Users acknowledge and agree that all the information and materials presented on the Site, are and shall remain the property of AQSACOM and its licensors and suppliers and are protected by all relevant copyright, trademark, patent, and/or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized in advance by AQSACOM, users agree not to copy, modify, loan, rent, distribute, or create derivative works based on any material made available on or through the Site.
Registered and unregistered trade names, trademarks, and service marks owned by AQSACOM may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not AQSACOM's. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication any license or right to use any of AQSACOM's trade names, trademarks, or service marks without the prior express written permission of AQSACOM.
8. The AQSACOM may provide links to other internet websites and resources. AQSACOM has no control over such sites and resources, and users acknowledge and agree that AQSACOM is not responsible for the availability of any external sites or resources, and does not endorse, and is not resposible or liable for any content on or available through such sites.
Other websites may provide links to AQSACOM's Site with or without AQSACOM's authorization. AQSACOM has no control over the sites that provide links to the AQSACOM Site, and users and visitors acknowledge and agree that AQSACOM does not endorse such sites and is not responsible for any links to the AQSACOM Site, for any content on or throug such other sites, or for any loss or damages caused by using or relying on any such materials.
AQSACOM shal not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to have been caused by or in connection with the use of or inability to use any sites or resources to which AQSACOM provides links, or that provide links to the Site. AQSACOM shall save the right, but no obligation, at any time and in its sole discretion, to block links to the Site through technological or other means, without prior notice.
9. User agree to indemnify, and hold harmless AQSACOM and it sponsors, directors, officers, shareholders, licensors, employees, agents, and representatives, from and against all claims, losses, costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fess) arising out of activities in connection with the Site or Services or in connection with the Site infringes or otherwise violates the copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy, or other rights of any third party.
10. AQSACOM, in its sole discretion, may terminate anyone's use of the Site or any part thereof, at any time and for any reason. Any termination of access to the Site and/or the Services under any provision of this Agreement may be effected without prior notice. Upon termination of this Agreement, any rights to use the Site will inmediately cease. AQSACOM shall not be liable any termination of access to the Site or any part thereof.
11. The Site is controlled and operated by AQSACOM from its principal office in Les Ulis, France and is not intented to subject AQSACOM to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than France. AQSACOM does not represent or warrant that the Site, Content, or Services, or any aspect thereof, is a appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction. Anyone choosing to access the Site is responsible for complying with local laws. AQSACOM may limit the availability of the Site to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction at any time at its sole discretion.
12. Statements in any news release of AQSACOM contained on the Site that concern the company or management and that are not historical facts are "Forward-Looking Statements". There can be no assurances that Forward-Looking Statements will be achieved. Actual results could differ materially from forecasts and estimates. AQSACOM makes no commitment to revise or update any forward-looking statements.
13. AQSACOM's site and the attendant services are provided to users "as is" without any warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, or statutory. Users agree to bear all risks associated with the use of the site and the attendant services. Users also agree to bear all risks associated with the reliance on the accuray and completeness of the Site.
a. To the fullest permissible under law, AQSACOM disclaims all warranties with respect to the site and the attendant services including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, quality, and fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
b. AQSACOM will not be responsible or liable for any direct, inderect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages of any kind whether due to contract, liability, or negligence including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, data, use or other intangibles even with AQSACOM's prior knowledge.
c. AQSACOM will not be liable for damages of any kind resulting from use of, or the inability to use the site, or any service made available through or in connection with the site including any products or services used in connection with the site. A user's sole remedy is to stop using the site.
d. AQSACOM also makes no representation that the site or the attendant services will be corrected if in error or the site or the equipment on which the site is hosted are free of viruses worms, defects, or any other harmful componentes.